- Become AntiRacist Check out our resources by clicking here: Eradicate Racism
- Men's Bible Study: Is now meeting via Zoom. Contact the office or Gary Cumley for information.
- REframe: A gathering to re-frame our understandings about God, church, and our everyday lives. What does faith have to do with how we live? How is being a Christian relevant to my everyday world? This is a Zoom Gathering that can also be seen on our Facebook Live Page. Click REframe
Social Justice Advocacy Committee: We have our own page! Hover over "Going to Serve" on the menu to be taken to the Social Justice Advocacy page.
- First Tuesday of Each Month: Senior's Breakfast Club: Is on hold due to the Coronavirus Stay at Home orderThe first Tuesday or the month approximately 12-16 senior citizens meet at nine o'clock a.m. for breakfast at the Park Ridge Cafe on Church Street. There are those who are single or have spouses--it makes no difference. We spend an hour with prayer, sharing, making new friends, and just having fun! Dorothy Tiede has been leading this group for the past eight years and generally brings special stories, jokes, and bits of wisdom. All are Welcome!
- Women's Book Club: Is on hold due to the Coronavirus Stay at Home order. Watch this space for when it will begin again. (When they meet it is held on Thursdays at 3:00 p.m. Currently we are meeting at Brookdale.)