Online Bible Study: The Book of Revelation using Barbara Rossing's
Journeys through Revelation: Apocalytpic Hope for Today
Each week's session will be posted here on Thursdays with a link to the week's video.
Thursday, February 7: Introduction
Thursday, February 14: Chapter 1
Thursday, February 21: Chapters 2 and 3
*This week 's (February 28) will not be available until March 3 (Sunday) – Chapters 4 and 5. Tune back in on Sunday. Chapters 4 and 5
Thursday, March 7: Chapter 6
Thursday, March 14: Chapter 7 - Chapter 8:5
- Lenten Sunday Bible Study: Beginning March 10: We will have a weekly conversation on a short passage of Scripture on Sundays from 9:10-9:50 a.m. in the Prayer room.
- Tuesdays: Men's Bible Study: Every other Tuesday evening at 6:00 p.m. at Amber Grill
- First Tuesday of Each Month: Senior's Breakfast Club: The first Tuesday or the month approximately 12-16 senior citizens meet at nine o'clock a.m. for breakfast at the Park Ridge Cafe on Church Street. There are those who are single or have spouses--it makes no difference. We spend an hour with prayer, sharing, making new friends, and just having fun! Dorothy Tiede has been leading this group for the past eight years and generally brings special stories, jokes, and bits of wisdom. All are Welcome!
- Women's Book Club: Thursdays at noon in the Fireside Gathering Space.
- Social Justice Committee: We have our own page! Hover over "Going to Serve" on the menu to be taken to the Social Justice page.