- The Beloved Community is invited to help an organization called Feed My Starving Children [FMSC] MobilePack. FMSC is a Christian nonprofit that is dedicated to providing nutritious meals to children worldwide. The meals are hand-packed by volunteers and sent to partner organizations that distribute them to those in need. They need 545 volunteers to help produce 108,000 meals for the MobilePack event. Adults and children (5 years and older) will measure and scoop ingredients, seal bags and prepare boxes for shipping. This event will take place at the Stevens Point Airport – Noel Hangar on February 21-22, 2020. The volunteer registration will open in January.
- MOBILE PANTRY --The Mobile Pantry always needs donations. We have a grocery cart in the Narthex. Fill it up with non-perishable items that we can donate to the Mobile Pantry.
- OPERATION BOOTSTRAP--Operation Bootstrap needs all sorts of food donations, money, toiletries, and brown paper bags. You can put any of these items in the grocery cart also and someone will take them over to Bootstrap.
- CAP SERVICES-- Please see the Outreach portion of our bulletin board CAP Services Wish List.
- PORTAGE COUNTY LITERACY COUNCIL (PCLC) is located in Stevens Point and provides classes and tutors free of charge to adults at convenient locations throughout the county. Our mission is to help adults that live and/or work in Portage County develop the basic math and English literacy skills necessary to achieve economic self-sufficiency and community integration. Learn more about the program and how you can help by visiting: https://pocolit.org/